If you’re in the market for a new mattress, then The Bedroom Store provides a lot of options! From Tempur-Pedic to Memory Foam, our stores provide many choices, which can make it seem a bit overwhelming when trying to choose the right one. That’s why we’ve provided this guide to show you the benefits of one particular mattress.
More and more these days, a favorite mattress is the Memory Foam mattress. Sleepers everywhere are choosing Memory Foam for a variety of reasons.
So what is Memory Foam and why is it so great?
- It’s affordable. Memory Foam was initially developed by NASA scientists for astronauts; then it made its way to the healthcare industry, where it was used for bed-bound patients. Finally, the material became less expensive to create, and memory foam mattresses became available to the public.
- It stops pain. Memory Foam adjusts to your body to provide support and relieves pressure from the points that you sleep on. Essentially, if you sleep on your back and you switch to memory foam, then your days will be spent back pain-free.
- It provides total support. Memory Foam keeps your neck and spine in alignment and allows you to feel the material supporting your body from head to toe.
- It is sensitive to weight. As any couple can attest, when your partner moves in bed, so do you. Not so with Memory Foam. Partners will love how Memory Foam redistributes itself, making the other person’s movements unnoticeable.
- It adjusts to temperature. When you lie down on the mattress, the foam material will absorb your body heat and soften. What other mattress can do that?
If you’re interested in a Memory Foam mattress, or any of our other products, visit us at any of The Bedroom Store’s 7 locations! We offer a great selection of mattresses and can help you decide on which is best for you. Call us at (314) 714-5063 or visit our website for more information.