- Take a look at this page from WebMD.com to see a list of elements that are important to consider when shopping for a new mattress.
- Find more tips that will help you choose the right mattress for your sleeping style on this page from Spine-Health.com.
- Visit this page from MayoClinic.com for a list of tips that can help you get the best sleep possible.
- Head over to this page from RealSimple.com to see bedroom decorating ideas you can use in your home.
- Check out this page from HGTV.com to see fabulous bedroom color schemes you can match to your furniture.
Happy July 4th from The Bedroom Store! Have a great holiday!
There are many ways to tell when you need a new mattress. Think about when you bought your current bed. If you have had it for more than seven years, it is probably time for an upgrade. You should also look at the shape. If it sags or has obvious lumps, a new Tempur-Pedic or memory foam mattress will give you better support.
Mattresses should not creak or make noise when you lie down, so if yours does, you need a new one. If you have not been sleeping well and tossing and turning throughout the night, upgrading your mattress should help your sleeping problems. Watch this video to learn more about signs that it is time to upgrade.
The Bedroom Store has the best selection of competitively-priced mattresses in St. Louis. Come in today to find a bed that helps you sleep. Call (314) 892-1001 or visit us online for more information.
Choosing the right furniture is a crucial aspect of home design. While people often consider couches, chairs, beds, and tables, they often overlook the humble futon. Including a futon is the perfect way to add some new life to a room. Keep reading to see if this multifunctional piece of furniture is right for your home.
You Like to Have Guests
In order to make your home an entertaining haven, you have to find furniture that gives you the space that you need. A futon provides an extra bed for overnight guests without taking up too much space in your home. Just fold down the back of the futon and add a sheet to the mattress. This comfortable and convenient sleeping surface is the perfect solution for visitors.
You Have a Small Place
If you have less space than you would like in your home, a futon is a great space-saving solution. Unlike a big, bulky couch, you can easily slide a futon into almost any room. A futon allows you to decorate with comfortable furniture that does not overpower a space.
You Have an Extra Room
If you have a spare bedroom, a futon is a great way to make it a multipurpose space. Since it can change into a bed, you can create a guest bedroom that also doubles as a home office, a workout room, a den, or an extra closet. Add one to your extra room today and start making the most of your space.
Not only does The Bedroom Store have the best selection of Serta, Tempur-Pedic, and memory foam mattresses in St. Louis, but we also sell futons and daybeds. Come in today and create a décor that meets your style and function needs. Call us at (314) 892-1001 or visit our website to learn more about what we have to offer!
Are you in the market for a new bed or bedroom design? You can find more helpful tips by visiting the following websites.
Contact the team here at The Bedroom Store today at (314) 892-1001 to learn more about our mattress selection. We look forward to helping you choose the best mattress for your needs!
Save up to $500 on select Tempur-Pedic® Mattress Sets!
- 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday
- 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM Monday
- 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM Tuesday
- 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM Wednesday
- 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM Thursday
- 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM Friday
- 9:30 AM to 9:00 PM Saturday